Two of Tasmania’s newest luxury boutique accommodation offerings have teamed up to create a truly unique package, affording guests the “best of both worlds”.
Stillwater Seven offers guests the very best in a luxury boutique city escape, with an award-winning design and restaurant.
Kittawa Lodge offers a truly unique remote island getaway, which has already been recognised by The Australian, Australian Financial Review, Australian Traveller, Tourism Australia and Qantas as one of Australia’s and Tasmania’s premier boutique lodges.
Luxury getaway, what is on offer?
This exclusive package comprises:
At Stillwater Seven…
- Three nights in a Premium King Suite
- A bottle of Premium Vintage Tasmanian sparkling wine on arrival
- A la carte breakfast by Chef Craig Will each morning, with a glass of Tasmanian sparkling wine if you fancy
- An exclusive East or West Tamar wine tour with our partners Experiential Tasmania, where you can choose from two curated tours, which include lunch (each tour is approximately 6 hours)
- One dinner for two at Stillwater, enjoying our tasting menu with matched wine
- One shared dinner at Black Cow Bistro, with wine chosen by sommelier James Welsh
- Wine with dinner each evening chosen by award winning sommelier James Welsh
- Take home gifts, including a chocolate hamper by POD Chocolates (made in Launceston) and a bottle of Taylor and Smith Gin (made in Hobart)
At Kittawa Lodge…
- 3 nights in a one-bedroom lodge, inclusive of breakfast provisions
- Welcome cheese and chacuterie board and bottle of House of Arras Grand Vintage sparkling wine, upon arrival
- Light lunch prepared fresh daily, to be enjoyed in your lodge or packed in your picnic hamper, with a bottle of Clover Hill Vintage Riche with one of your lunches
- Freshly-caught Southern Rock Lobster*, with a herbed butter, side salad and dessert, for you to finish off in the fully-equipped kitchen in your lodge
- Four-course dinner prepared by your private cook in the comfort of your lodge on one evening
- One-hour relaxation massage for two in your lodge
- Exclusive ‘Meet The Maker’ tour at the Whaletail House, with owners Dianne and Andrew Blake, whose works hang in your lodge
- Take-home gift of our exclusive Kittawa Lodge scented candle, by The Raconteur
- Car hire with an AWD for the duration of your stay at Kittawa Lodge
*Alternate provisions can be arranged to allow for certain dietary restrictions or to allow for seasonal availability of lobster
$10,795 for stays until the end of March 2023.
Standard pricing is for a maximum of two adults. Additional nights at either or both Stillwater Seven and Kittawa Lodge can be arranged and quoted on enquiry. Additional costs will apply for stays outside of the above period.
If this package isn’t for you, you can learn more about Kittawa Lodge’s standard rates and packages here.
The island getaway, at Kittawa Lodge
Kittawa Lodge, situated on a secluded and exclusive 96-acre property, enjoys over 750 metres of uninterrupted and untouched coastline, just a 15-minute drive out of the main township of Currie (which houses supermarkets, restaurants, bakery, butchery, chemist and art galleries).
Having opened in late 2019, Kittawa Lodge has redefined the King Island experience, offering two one-bedroom self-contained bespoke and luxurious lodges, with on-site 24/7 staff.
The friendly and attentive staff at Kittawa Lodge can curate a customised experience just for you, whether it be farm tours, art tours, island tours, massages, yoga or relaxation sessions.
Kittawa Lodge can also provide you with gourmet provisions for all of your meals and snacks during your stay, and a private cook is at your call, to prepare sumptuous dinners, served in your lodge.
One of the top “52 Weekends Away” in Australia, as selected by Good Weekend Magazine.
One of the 12 “Incredible Bathtubs With A View” in Australia, as selected by Tourism Australia.
One of the four “Secluded Spots To Get Away From It All” in Tasmania, as selected by The Weekend Australian.
One of the “100 Ways To Holiday Here This Year”, as selected by Australian Traveller in partnership with Tourism Australia.
One of the seven “Best Ways To Holiday In Tasmania”, as selected by Australian Traveller in partnership with Tourism Australia.
One of the eight “Best Island Holidays In Australia”, as selected by Australian Traveller in partnership with Tourism Australia.
One of the eight “Perfect Weekend Getaways In Tasmania”, as selected by Qantas’ Travel Insider, including being selected as the perfect getaway for couples in Tasmania.
The city escape, at Stillwater Seven
One of Launceston’s landmarks, the 1830’s flour mill that has housed Stillwater’s award-winning restaurant offers more than just one of the best culinary experiences in Tasmania; now you can sleep with Stillwater Seven!
Stillwater has always been about Tasmania, and now they offer you a uniquely indulgent accommodation experience: the Stillwater Seven. Seven architecturally designed and beautifully appointed rooms nestled in the great bones of one of Tasmania’s heritage icons. Each room has waterfront views and its own unique character.
The Stillwater team has a reputation for its exemplary service, and they bring that attention to detail in every aspect of your stay. From your own luxury Tasmanian pantry and bar to the locally designed and made furniture, to even the locally sourced toiletries, the Stillwater Seven offers you the best of our Tasmanian designers and producers.
You will have access to the private guest bar. You will also have exclusive access to their award-winning kitchen.
Early morning guests are welcome to wander down into the restaurant to chat with the chef and see what is coming out of the oven before it is opened to the public. Indulge in some rare beverages and culinary treats curated by Stillwater Chef and Co-Owner, Craig Will.
Only minutes walk from Launceston’s Cataract Gorge and ten minutes walk from the City centre, the Stillwater Seven offers easy access to everything that Launceston has to offer.
You can learn more about Stillwater Seven here.