Two of Tasmania’s newest luxury boutique accommodation offerings have teamed up to create a truly unique package, affording guests the “best of both worlds”.
Stillwater Seven offers guests the very best in a luxury boutique city escape, with an award-winning design and restaurant.
Kittawa Lodge offers a truly unique remote island getaway, which has already been recognised by The Australian, Australian Financial Review, Australian Traveller, Tourism Australia and Qantas as one of Australia’s and Tasmania’s premier boutique lodges.
Luxury getaway, what is on offer?
This exclusive package comprises:
- 2 nights in a Premium King Suite at Stillwater Seven, including:
- A bottle of 2017 Bellebonne Vintage Sparkling Rosé and East Coast Oysters – served in your suite on arrival
- A la carte breakfast each morning, with either Hartshorn Sheep’s Whey Vodka Bloody Mary’s or Tasmanian Sparkling Wine
- One dinner at Stillwater Restaurant for 2, enjoying 3 courses, side dishes and a bottle of Stoney Rise Pinot Noir
- 2 tickets to a tour at Design Tasmania’s exhibition (recently reopened)
- 8 pack of POD chocolates, locally made
- 2 nights in one of Kittawa Lodge’s one bedroom lodges, including:
- A bottle of 2008 Arras Grand Vintage Sparkling on arrival
- Gourmet provisions for your breakfasts, lunches and snacks during your stay
- One 3-course dinner prepared by your private cook in your lodge one evening
- Exclusive ‘Meet The Maker’ tour with local artists Dianne and Andrew Blake (who’s works hang within your lodge) at their Whaletail House, featured on Grand Designs Australia
- Two days’ car hire in an AWD
- Return transfers to Launceston Airport with Experiential Tasmania for your journey to King Island and back to Stillwater to collect your car after your escape to King Island
- Return airfares for two adults with Sharp Airlines between Launceston and King Island
Total package price, $4,980 (inc) for two adults.
Available for stays up to 18 December 2020, with additional charges applying for stays after 18 December 2020.
If this package isn’t for you, you can learn more about Kittawa Lodge’s standard rates and packages here.
This package is strictly by enquiry only. If you are interested in learning more, Contact Us.
The island getaway, at Kittawa Lodge
Kittawa Lodge, situated on a secluded and exclusive 96-acre property, enjoys over 750 metres of uninterrupted and untouched coastline, just a 15-minute drive out of the main township of Currie (which houses supermarkets, restaurants, bakery, butchery, chemist and art galleries).
Having opened in late 2019, Kittawa Lodge has redefined the King Island experience, offering two one-bedroom self-contained bespoke and luxurious lodges, with on-site 24/7 staff.
The friendly and attentive staff at Kittawa Lodge can curate a customised experience just for you, whether it be farm tours, art tours, island tours, horse trail rides, massages, yoga or relaxation sessions or one of their signature in-lodge bath experiences.
Kittawa Lodge can also provide you with gourmet provisions for all of your meals and snacks during your stay, and a private cook is at your call, to prepare sumptuous 4-course dinners, served in your lodge.
One of the 12 “Incredible Bathtubs With A View” in Australia, as selected by Tourism Australia (2020).
One of the four “Secluded Spots To Get Away From It All” in Tasmania, as selected by The Weekend Australian (2020).
24th of the “100 Ways To Holiday Here This Year”, as selected by Australian Traveller in partnership with Tourism Australia (2020).
One of the seven “Best Ways To Holiday In Tasmania”, as selected by Australian Traveller in partnership with Tourism Australia (2020).
One of the eight “Best Island Holidays In Australia”, as selected by Australian Traveller in partnership with Tourism Australia (2020).
One of the eight “Perfect Weekend Getaways In Tasmania”, as selected by Qantas’ Travel Insider, including being selected as the perfect getaway for couples in Tasmania (2020).
The city escape, at Stillwater Seven
One of Launceston’s landmarks, the 1830’s flour mill that has housed Stillwater’s award-winning restaurant offers more than just one of the best culinary experiences in Tasmania; now you can sleep with Stillwater Seven!
Stillwater has always been about Tasmania, and now they offer you a uniquely indulgent accommodation experience: the Stillwater Seven. Seven architecturally designed and beautifully appointed rooms nestled in the great bones of one of Tasmania’s heritage icons. Each room has waterfront views and its own unique character.
The Stillwater team has a reputation for its exemplary service, and they bring that attention to detail in every aspect of your stay. From your own luxury Tasmanian pantry and bar to the locally designed and made furniture, to even the locally sourced toiletries, the Stillwater Seven offers you the best of our Tasmanian designers and producers.
You will have access to the private guest bar. You will also have exclusive access to their award-winning kitchen.
Early morning guests are welcome to wander down into the restaurant to chat with the chef and see what is coming out of the oven before it is opened to the public. Indulge in some rare beverages and culinary treats curated by Stillwater Chef and Co-Owner, Craig Will.
Only minutes walk from Launceston’s Cataract Gorge and ten minutes walk from the City centre, the Stillwater Seven offers easy access to everything that Launceston has to offer.
You can learn more about Stillwater Seven here.